Whether it be your own home, an investment or an additional property you would like to sell; This list complied by Ray White Highton’s premiere agents is designed to help you get the most out of your property and to attract the perfect purchaser.
1) Furnish The Property Appropriately
2) Reduce Clutter… Make Rooms Look As Big As Possible!
3) Don’t Cut Corners
4) A Fresh Coat Of Paint Can Do Wonders
5) Clear The Kitchen Bench.. Presentation Is KEY!
6) Fix Any Small Issues – Replace the washer in that leaking tap & tighten that lose door handle
7) Decide How You Want To Sell – Private Sale VS Auction
8 ) Spring Clean (in Summer, Winter, Autumn & Spring)
9) Access is Essential.. Let’s get those open home’s started!
10) De-Personalise.. Potential buyers want to picture it as their home not yours
11) Gardening/Creating Street Appeal – No Weeds, Neatly Trimmed, Wipper Snipper, Lawns Freshly Mowed, Lower Branches Cut Back
12) Listen To Your Agent!