- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Don't be fooled by the modest faade; this immaculately refreshed home is a light filled and modern delight inside. Offering:
- Airy and bright lounge with ceiling fan and ducted heating
- Open dining and kitchen area with display alcove
- Kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven as well as ample cupboard space
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and direct access to the two way bathroom
- Second and third bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main, two way bathroom offers shower and bath plus additional powder room
- Study nook/store room
- Separate laundry with storage and bench space plus external access
- Second, downstairs bathroom with shower and toilet
- Private rear and side courtyards plus an fully enclosed, easy to maintain yard
- Single remote garage plus off street parking and work shop space
Located at the quiet end of Bailey Street with easy access to High Street and central Geelong as well as the famous Surf Coast.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Send an enquiry using the 'Email Agent' button and we will instantly respond with all the available inspection times OR go to our website rwhighton.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.