Neat, Affordable, Convenient
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This tidy two bedroom unit is located within a stone's throw to High Street, with all of the privacy and comfort you could need. Featuring:
- two large bedrooms with built in robes
- central bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- comfortable sized kitchen with electric stove/oven looks over the compact backyard
- main living area is generous in size and accommodated by a charming electric fireplace for those cosy winter nights
- lush lawns in the courtyard and minimal maintenance required
- convenience of single car garaging and extra parking in front of the unit
At just a hop, skip and jump to Geelong's most popular amenities; Waurn Pond shipping centre, Barwon River, central Geelong, local parks and reserves.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Send an enquiry using the Email Agent' button and we will instantly respond with all the available inspection times. Or go to our website rwhighton.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.